Wednesday, July 10, 2013

An in-progress video walk through my "downtown" office!

Hello friends!

For those of you who haven't heard, I've taken an office in downtown Charlotte for my IT business, PotterVilla Applied Technology. It's in a great historical building in Downtown built in 1873. Rather than write more, I'll direct you straight to the video tour below.

I haven't had my grand opening yet (still waiting for paint so the curtains and carpeting can go in), but it's already been great for business. And the internet is 36 times faster than what I can get at home!

Godspeed!

- Jonathan


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonathan,

Dad and I just watched the videos of your new office and workspace. It looks great! We are all very excited for you and your new place. Dad liked the idea of a coffee pot :).

Tell the family we said hello!

Talk to you soon,
Madioson